On Your Computer
Windows Media Player:
- Open Windows Media Player. Click HELP –> ABOUT to see which version you have. If you don’t have Media Player v10 or higher, you can download it for free from Microsoft.
- When your new version is installed, find the dropdown menu of online stores in the upper right corner. Select Live365.
- The Live 365 home page will appear on your Media Player. Log into your account or create an account.
- Click on My Live365 to bring up your presets.
- To load British Invasion Radio, click on the yellow play image.
WinAmp or iTunes:
- Be sure you have the latest version of WinAmp or iTunes installed and that it’s set as your default MP3 player.
- Visit Live365.com and login to your account.
- Click on My Live365 then click Listen Settings.
- Select MP3 Player as your preferred player.
- Save settings, return to your presets and click the yellow image.
- The Live365 Player will load, and after the intro message your WinAmp or iTunes software will be launched. Once the station is playing you can close the Live365 Player window.
Become a VIP — Listen Commercial-Free and Get Radio365 at no extra charge:
This player features great audio quality (much better than the free account), allows you to listen commercial-free and takes up very little screen space. You can download the trial version, but you’ll need to subscribe when the 5-day trial is up — it’s just a few dollars a month but worth every penny. Click here to download.
Listen on an Internet Radio
We recommend these receivers.
Internet radio receivers use a Wi-Fi signal to connect to Live365 and British Invasion Radio. For most receivers, follow the manufacturer’s instructions to download the Live365 app. You’ll find us listed in the Rock>British Invasion genre or with the Live365 Professional stations.
Listen in Your Car
- Connects with your cell data plan or wi-fi.
- Artist and track info with album artwork.
- Unlimited presets synced to the website.
- Multiple skins/themes.
You can also adapt your car’s sound system to accept an iPod or other MP3 player.